Post designed by the little hibou
Everybody has a never ending wish list and dozens of online carts filled. I am definitely guilty of that, but I’m going to share with you guys some of the little things I found out there that are simply to die for.
1. Vintage Polaroid Camera, I always wanted one of those when I was little, I thought it was so cool to get the picture instantly. Of course, now with digital cameras we can have that, but this still makes me feel nostalgic. That’s probably why I’m so into lomography lately.
3. Peas Pass the Salt and Pepper Shakers, this is just too cute to be true. I rest my case.
4. Bulky Balls, one of my friends had this and I spent hours playing and making forms. They are magnetic little balls that attach to each other .
5. Alphabet Stamp Set, very vintage looking and pretty. I have to admit it is not a very practical thing, but it will make amazing details for scrapbooking or for personal letters.
6. Candence Boots, ok so I know they just look like regular boots, but I tried them on at the store and they make my legs look very nice. Plus, this is a definite guilty pleasure. I love boots but I can’t wear them because I live in year-round hot weather.
7. Beach Blanket Bingo Two Piece, come on, you can’t say no to this one. It reminds me of “The Notebook” for some reason. And the bottom is very in right now for shorts (hot pants?) but there is no way I would wear shorts that short, although as a bikini it seems to work pretty nicely.
8. Kindness Matters Soap Set, oh you know how much I love little owls and these are fully detailed and come in a very cute and colorful dish.
9. & 10. You are a natural life Pillow, and Live Love Pillow. If you saw my bedroom, you would know that I’m a sucker for pillows. My bed has at least 12 pillows, and then there are some more lying on the floor (I swear it does not look over the top).
11. Fortune Cookie coin purse, I don’t even know how no one thought about this before its genius.